Friday, February 24, 2006

There Ain't Nobody Better Than You & I

Almost everyone in my MSN group, "HTM Peeps", nick has something to do with the end of exams or graduation. Everytime I see such a nick, I feel like slapping myself. I'm the only one left who is no where near graduating.

So while all the final year tourism students were mugging for TDP on a Wednesday night, yours truly continued on with clubbing. I didn't see a need to even go collect the damn question paper and feel even more fucked up when everyone goes "Ya-hoo, graduation" once we step out of the exam hall.

Surprisingly with it being exam week or study week for most polys, Zouk was pretty packed. At least Phuture made me feel like I was in a sauna. It resulted in a very cranky Andrea because of the heat and the damn assholes who don't know how to say excuse me and just shove you in your ribs with their damn elbows. Was this close to getting myself another session at Cantonment again but I gave myself a mental verbal thrashing.

Add on the fact that it was so damn packed I couldn't shuffle. ): I think I kinda lost the mojo to do so. Practice makes perfect. -whines to the arse-

Work earlier was basically just stoning around and learning things from Edwin. That's the thing I love about Acid Bar, I get to learn bar skills whereas Rouge bartenders are always too busy to teach me anything. The spare time they get, they make use of it irritating the crap outta me. I think I have this "Please piss me off" face.

Anyway, call me sua-ku or whatever but I never knew that there was a cocktail called Snowball. I'm going down to Acid one day after pay day to have a Snowball, Mojito, Lychee Martini, Boston Beach Party, Sour Apple 7up (Quek's recommendation from a long time ago), Apricot Brandy (Marilyn's recommendation from a long time ago as well) and many many Heineken's. Plus their Cantonese Wings. -drools-

Pssst. I haven't even gotten high this 2006. Nbcb.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Invites to Fresh, Zouk's Annual Hip Hop Party tonight. 1 invite admits 2 before 2230. Let me know if you want them, I have extras. Drop me a text message or a call.

Pssst. I love my cousin please because I get to Zouk twice a week without paying cover. Hur.

My colleagues insists that I'm mad about Zouk and I'm a major Zouk-ette/Cheong-ster. Honestly, I've tamed down the clubbing quite a lot as compared to last year no? Put it this way, I get invites all the time, wouldn't it be a waste if I don't use them? -giving excuses-

Work at 1700 - 2100 later. Half shift. Hur. Purposely requested for half shift because of Fresh. -scheming grin- Prolly stone and talk cock the 4 hours away then the arse is going to pick me up with her car. -ahem-

I'm looking forward to the beautiful weekend. ((:

Minus my interview of course. I think I better head to church on Sunday to pray -hints to Quekypoo- after my interview tomorrow. -crosses everything I can cross-

I know I sound happy and upset at the same time. The time of the month is coming. Pms-ing therefore mood swings, add on things you told me today, stress from school and interview. Don't say I didn't warn you, back off.

---
*update: 1533 hours.

I'm feeling really fucked up at this moment. Hormones working its magic on my emotions because there's nothing much to feel fucked up about actually. Aiya, I don't know. -crabby-

I get sarcarstic and shoot my mouth off when I'm crabby.
The stubborness just gets worst.
I'm possesive and totally love vinegar (pun intended).
I don't like to share what's mine.
If I set my mind on achieving something, I'll do everything it takes to get it. If I don't get it, no one else is going to get it either.
People whom I don't like get it even worst.

Now I gotta rush off for work. -even crabbier- I NEED A SMOKE. Not smoking makes me super crabby. -grumbles-
"Just your presence and I second guess my sanity,
yes it's a lesson, it's unfair, you stole my vanity.
My tummy's up in knots, and when I see ya, it gets so hot.
My common sense is out the door, can't seem to find the lock.
Take on me, you know inside you feel it right.
Take on me, I could die up in your arms tonight!
I melt with you, ya got me head over heels,
boy girl you keep me hanging on the way you make me feel."

No comments: