Saturday, March 11, 2006

Come Undone

It's been awhile since I've stayed home, cuddling up with my "chou chous", watching telly programmes and crapping with the mummy. Lovely.

I'm obviously not a home person. I dread coming home in fact as most would know. It just sucks coming home to either an empty house or being home alone, everyone's always busy working.

As a kid, I was what you'd call a "Latch Key Kid". I was given the responsibility of taking myself and the lil brat to school by public transport when I was 10. My own set of house keys when I was 12 and supporting myself when I was 16.

The independence and freedom is good because mummy never nags at my spending, or what time I come home after I stopped taking allowance from her. But it gets tiresome after awhile because of the financial stress.

So don't judge me when I blog about Cantonment or getting 3 Fs (I've never seen so many Fs before either) because you don't know the exact details. I'm not proud neither do I enjoy "airing my dirty linen in the public".

I just enjoy noting things down on my blog because these are my memories and in time to come, they serve as reminders for me to tame down on my temper, check in with the rashness and to laugh at my own moronic actions.

Privacy you'd say? My life's pretty much what you see in my entries but I'm no moron to put all the nitty gritty details.

Though I'd like to tell everyone about my sex life, how I despise a whole list of people (the feeling's mutual I know), who's on my "People I'd shoot if I have a gun", that lil brat sleep talks (Whoops!) and all the dirty little secrets I'm keeping for people. LOL. Kidding!

---

This is why I love Clair Yeo. (SORRY FOR PUTTING THE WRONG SURNAME!)

bamboozled. says:
are u going to tell me who i can beat up for making u sad?

// `the masquerade *drea says:
People who are so against us.***
// `the masquerade *drea says:
You can't help either what.
// `the masquerade *drea says:
You're like at the other end of the world.

bamboozled. says:
set
bamboozled. says:
let me call my brothers
bamboozled. says:
hello
bamboozled. says:
i have brothers and people who think of me as their little sister who will help

***Edited to protect my privacy.

Clair dear, you can beat them when you're back for summer. Haha. Then you can take me for car spins with your convertible and we'll scream sing "A Thousand Miles" at 0400. Thank you for cheering me up girl. Miss you badly and looking forward to seeing you in 2 months.

---

The babe demanded that I blog about this. I'm going to put it in her exact words. ROFL.

Seaweed: "You must say that I was so "guai" because I cooked supper for my mum."

By the way, she's erm having diarrhea now. HAHAHA.

Don't say it's her cooking okay?! Because I've tried her cooking and it's perfectly fine and I did not get diarrhea or admitted to CGH for food poisoning. -sniggers-

---

Some shout outs to those who were there for me the past few days.

King Spencer Tan Sugar Honey Seaweed.
Yes your name's getting longer because I only give pet names to people who are close to my heart. Yours is the longest because you're the closest. (: Though you're indirectly involved in making me so depressed, I still love you the same. Thank you for believing in us. Everyone's just out to break us up but we won't give in so easily yes? We'll make everyone see that we're better together. Hand in hand, we'll brave all storms. -bigtighthug-

Quekypoopoo the Fish Cake.
You're always the first second because you're sadly my best friend. I can't wait for budget dinner with you and Jiejie Leong later. I haven't seen you in eons. We need to meet up before you're gone to BKK for a whole damn month. You better remember our date or I will skin you alive. Thank you for hearing me out online that day and for always making me smile. (:

Jiejie Leong Cow Shit Pubes.
Thank you for hearing me out earlier in the afternoon. Though you were supposed to meet me after Herstory but someone conked out from the alcohol, as usual. I still love you my lousy always drunk jie. Muacks!

Jojo my titty teacher.
I still owe you your testimonial I know. Wait till I think of something really witty to write okay? Brain dead at the moment. Thank you for offering to talk to me at 0500 yesterday. Love love you!

Zen Imperial Clit-Head Law Tau Gay.
Had a good MSN conversation with you at 0500 yesterday. We're both insomaniac, depressed, jaded and "gian peng" IJ bitches. Cheer up okay darling? Love will find it's way. Hugs.

Bessy Dickie Tan Tau Pok.
Sorry to wake you up at like 0400 in the morning with my phone call. You hang in there. It's not the end of the world. You can do better than that. Haha. -messes up your precious hair-

---

To you.
You know who you are and I know you read my blog religiously. All I can say is, I don't have anything against you and you're not in my "People I despise" or "People I'd shoot if I have a gun" list. I've been in your shoes before so I know how you feel. Trust me, I do. You hate yourself for loving her don't you? Such bitter sweetness. Ironically, we have more things in common than you know. For one, we're crazily in love with the same person.

---

Would you all be kind souls and do the johari window for me? I'd like to know what y'all think of me. Enemies welcomed to do as well. (:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=abnegation

"Tell me everything you need.
Now,anything at all.
And I will be the one who's waiting,
Anytime you fall"

No comments: