Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Gotta Stop

I hate myself, I do. Time and time again I keep screwing up my whole life. I really do.

I swear I need help but I don't know how to go about doing it since I'm "banned" from any sort of pills and I can't take liquid because I just barf the moment it goes into my mouth.

I really can't help it that I'm a huge insomniac. I'm trying, I really am. Why doesn't anyone see that?

I'm making an effort, I really am. Why doesn't anyone just believe in me? I've already lost all faith in myself. Can't anyone just give me the extra boost to keep me alive?

God, must I make my shrink write a letter stating that I suffer from sleep anxiety and that I suffer from insomnia and then post it up here, so that y'all would believe me.

You guys just don't understand. I DON'T ENJOY SUFFERING FROM SLEEP ANXIETY. I'D DO ANYTHING TO RID IT. This included swallowing 50 pills straight but IT DIDN'T HELP DID IT?!

Don't push me please. Don't push me to my limit. I really am losing it.

"When you lose all hope, nothing else matters."

No comments: