Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Flaming Texts

Oh bugger. Of late, so many friends of mine have been flamed on their blogs. Lil Ryl, Zen and now Elena.

So I got really pissed as usual. I ALWAYS GET PISSED BY FLAMERS. I swear these people have nothing better to do and seriously need to grow some brain cells to realise how stupid they look.

These days, some flamers even leave their names. I don't even know if it's a good thing or bad thing man.

Some stoop so low to criticise the other person (usually my friend), that they write entries and entries about the person on their personal blogs. -smacks forehead- Seriously nothing better to do.

Usually they turn out to be Ah Lians or SPG Wannabes with either a HORRIBLE command of English or a fantastic one. I'd rather speak to the ones with proper English, at least I get to learn new things about the language.

Go get a life or fuck a roach or something equally as ugly.

---

Oh yes I'm in a super bad mood. Drinking Baileys Neat at 1625 so what do you think?

I say back off. Yes I do bite, literally that is.

No comments: