Saturday, March 25, 2006

I've Got 99 Problems But A Bitch Ain't One

Good sunny Saturday morning everyone. The time now is currently, 0917 as I type. Insomnia doing it's thing as usual. Never mind, I get to sleep at the baby's when I head over later.

---
First things first. I owe the bastard this:

99 Reasons Why I Love The Bastard.

1. She makes me cry.
2. She makes me smile.
3. She makes me laugh.
4. She makes me angry.
5. She makes me cry, smile, laugh and angry all at the same time.
6. She's hot.
7. She's so hot that transvestites pick her up.
8. She's sexy.
9. She's adorable.
10. She's possessive.
11. She gets jealous.
12. She always smells so good.
13. She has the smallest eyes ever which I totally adore.
14. She has the deepest dimples when she smiles but I don't adore them like how I adore her smally eyes because I have nice dimples of my own.
15. She bargains even better than a regular girl.
16. She's even more vain than your regular girl.
17. She's a girly girl deep down but tries to act all macho on the outside.
18. She dresses well because she does a fashion show for herself (or me if I'm at her place) before going out.
19. She's fair like tofu whereas I'm the exact opposite.
20. She tells me the sweetest things.
21. She has a honey-coated tongue.
22. She has her tongue pierced.
23. She c-walks.
24. She taught me to c-walk.
25. She skanks with me.
26. She's my Bengbeng and I'm her Lianlian. LOL.
27. Mummy adores her. Though I think mummy adores the fact that she loves cockles more.
28. Lil' brat gets along with her and even offers her bed to the bastard when she leaves for work.
29. She demands that I call her bastard even when I call her kuku or arse.
30. She dares to anger me.
31. She dares to tease me.
32. She tells me that I'm fat all the time.
33. She gets all excited like a kid when I give her surprises.
34. She contradicts herself by telling me, "I miss you, bitch" and continues with "Stop being a bitch".
35. She asks me to shut up and regrets when I really shut up.
36. She gets tipsy easily.
37. She tells me that she misses me when I tell her I miss her.
38. She buys me MacDonald's breakfast and sends it to my doorstep.
39. She helps me to copy notes and then leaves cute childish drawings on them.
40. She borrows my hand phone and claims that it's hers now. P.S. I really miss my hand phone.
41. She wakes me up everyday without fail despite me being an absolute pig and going back to bed after she calls most of the time.
42. She gives me big tight hugs.
43. She pats me back to sleep every time I have trouble getting to sleep.
44. She buys me sweets to help me curb my cigarette cravings.
45. She invades my blog.
46. She tried to invade my blog, planning to give me a surprise but was unsuccessful not because she forgot my password, but forgot my username.
47. She stays up till 0600 on all 3 days when I was studying for my supplementary papers.
48. She's my one and only King Spencer Seaweed Tan.
49. She's going to be the other parent of Malcom and Jade.
50. She sings me Stickwitu on my request.
51. She loves my chou chous as much as I love them and hogs to one of them every time she crashes my place.
52. She brings me shopping every now and then.
53. She buys me peanut ice cream despite the fact that I owe her two peanut ice creams from losing a bet to her.
54. She loves photo whoring emo pictures of herself.
55. She makes me act emo together with her so we have emo pictures of both of us.
56. She claims that she's not scared of me but freaks out when I really get angry.
57. She calls me and demands that I tell her I love her.
58. She melts me.
59. She's my partner in crime. She stole my heart and I stole hers.
60. She has lesser guts than I do so I get to protect her instead of her protecting me.
61. She psychos me to not work but then thinks twice about what she can do with my pay and forces me to work.
62. She drops me a text message every single hour if she's clubbing without me.
63. She tells me that she doesn't want to go home unless I go home and ends up at my home. Hahahaha.
64. She's a bastard.
65. She hugs me to sleep.
66. She thinks of 10 reasons to why she loves me and stops at the 9th one and tells me she can't think anymore and sends me a text message with her 10th reason instead.
67. She says that her heart beats for me (Her reason number 10). ((:
68. She tells me that everything's going to be fine when I need to hear that phrase the most.
69. She likes to sex me up.
70. She cooks for me.
71. She loves me in my minis' and sexaye tops.
72. She calls me baby.
73. She whines "Baby, help me" when she gets bullied.
74. She feeds me like a pig even though she complains that I am fat.
75. She falls asleep while texting me.
76. She insists she's straight because she's metro sexual.
77. She has a huge ego.
78. She meets me during my dinner breaks.
79. She talks to me during my smoke breaks.
80. She secretly adores it when I sneak peaks at her.
81. She thinks I'm hot but refuses to admit it. HAHA.
82. She always tries to be angry with me but fails terribly the moment I put my face right in front of hers.
83. She stamps her feet when she gets bullied.
84. She stamps her feet as long as she doesn't get her way.
85. She always manages to make everything my fault.
86. She makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
87. She clubs too much, like me.
88. She changes her msn nick, on my demand.
89. She's shy. Heh.
90. She's planning a surprise for my birthday and thinks I have no idea about it. HAHAHA.
91. She put herself on my "Affinity" group on my MSN contact list.
92. She turns me on. LOL.
93. She makes me a better person.
94. She listens to my incessant whining.
95. She is who she is.
96. She's my seaweed and I'm her snowball.
97. She's mine.
98. She loves me.
99. Lastly, because she's all I ever need.

((:

---

Opening shift at Acid was good. Crowd started streaming in around 2100 and by the time I left at 2200, it was full house.

I immediately went to the locker room, made the necessary phone calls and rushed to the toilet to change out of my uniform. Surprise surprise, I found a 3/4 full pack of cigarettes in the toilet!

Happily smoked like 1 stick while waiting for 16 to Zouk. Then when I finally got into Zouk, I searched my ENTIRE bag for that pack of lucky cigarettes, IT WASN'T THERE DEH! I must have dropped it when I was rushing from one place to another, plus my bag was full and I have a bad habit of not zipping my bag. -big frown-

Zen says it's karma. I say it's just not meant to be mine! -bigger frown- Enough about the cigarettes.

Oh my God, it was only when I stepped into the area of Zouk that I realised how much I have missed Zouk! I used to Zouk twice a week without fail, so there.

We Love House invites were very pretty. Think pink polkadots on white. Very Fashion feat FCUK next Friday. Oh, how I love my invites. Haha.

Phuture was good! Especially towards closing. Reggaeton rocks my socks because I get to skank! Haha. Plus, Andrew Chow was such a darling today, he played Stickwitu. -smiles at baby-

Prata opposite with Jo, Bel, Zen, Bessy and Weedy after. Jo has found a new person to "bully" and that's my babe. Haha. Baby, you're nice to "bully" because in this Yong Tau Foo group, you're the baby of the group. And sometimes, you really ask to be "bullied" with your incessant nonsense. Hur.

My legs are aching quite badly right now. I think it was the excessive skanking and the hiatus I've taken from clubbing; lost some of my clubbing mojo.

---

I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.

The Final Five (remove the top and add your blog to the bottom)

*tutyfruitty.com
*emo-zions.blogspot.com
*sarongskirts.blogspot.com
*rather-be-loved.blogspot.com
*abnegation.blogspot.com

What were you doing ten years ago?

Being a nerd. Yes I was nerdy in primary school.

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now

*I Bruise Easily - Natasha Bedingfield
*If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
*Safe In A Crazy World - Corrinne May
*Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls
*Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire

*Shop for myself and the babe till I drop, literally.
*Buy a house.
*Buy mummy her Cartier watch.
*Further my studies.
*Go on a long holiday with the babe.

Five Bad Habits

*Smoking (I'm in good progression to quitting okay!).
*Biting my fingernails (I'm in good progression as well).
*Anxiety (I worry too much).
*Sleeping when I shouldn't be and not sleeping when I should be.
*Blogging! (Right~)

Five Things You Like Doing

*Sleeping.
*Shopping.
*Clubbing.
*Working (I only enjoy working for the money).
*Reading (I haven't read in a long time though).

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?

*Baggy Jeans. Yes I succumbed to being a fashion victim.
*J Pop CDs. Yes I used to listen to J Pop. How embarrassing.
*Skirts that are not at least 3 inches above my knee because I never wear anything longer than that. (For example a Stussy skirt that I paid almost a hundred for and I've worn it like once.)
*M)Phosis slippers. They have a short life span.
*Straw Bags. They are so not my thing.

Five Favourite Toys/Things

*Chou chous! I have 5 in total! Hahaha.
*My Lego Ring. I wear it all the time.
*My Gold Casio. I wear it all the time too.
*Clinique's Happy. Which reminds me, I'm running low.
*Minnie Baby! ((:

You're IT

*Jie Leong.
*Denise.
*Zen.
*Queky.
*Rick.

"Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We chilled on Sunday"

No comments: