Friday, March 24, 2006

Humpty Dumpty

Tau Pok asked me "Why are you always at home these days?" on MSN earlier. My answer at that point of time was, "I have no life what". Now, I'm going to give you a full detailed answer to why I'm always home these days.

The babe was sleeping at my place on Wednesday while I went for e-Business paper after her "breakfast delivery". Came back and it was my turn to fall asleep and by the time I woke up it was 1900 plus at night.

So we left my house around 2000 for dinner at TM. Guess what?! I tripped and sprained my ankle at my doorstep. So smart. I sprain my ankle like on an average of once every 2 months. Why am I so damn clumsy.

Obviously it's swollen and I'm limping slightly when I walk. If I were to get robbed now, it'll be perfect timing for the robber because I'm walking in slow mo, much less run after the bugger. -grumbles-

Gave work a miss because I don't want to stand for hours and aggravate the situation but I'm headed to work tomorrow because I can't afford to miss it anymore. Plus, there's We Love House tomorrow where I specially requested for opening shift at work so I can head down. I haven't Zouk-ed for more than 2 weeks already. |:

So that's why I've been staying home. All because of supplementary papers and a busted ankle but I'm going out tomorrow, unless my ankle decides to dislocate itself and cripple me.

Why am I so clumsy please?!

"And after all, you're my wonderwall."

No comments: