Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Wanna Die From Diabetes Caused By Your Sugar Rushes

The reason to why I haven't been blogging is because of the previous entry, which is obviously not written by me. I was not allowed to blog until she found the time to post the entry.

So it's been a painful 3 days abstaining from blogger.com but I survived because I was just too busy with the supplementary papers. Plus, patience is really a virtue after all, I'm all smiles. ((:

---

Monday

Scroll down and refer to the previous entry. ((:

Tuesday & Wednesday

Went for TDP Paper at 0930 without any sleep because I was mugging through the night. Came home around noon and continued to stay up waiting for the bastard's (There, I've called you a bastard now so stop being such a nag asking me to curse at you. Nonsense!) phone call until my body gave in at 1400.

Got dragged out of bed at around 2130 by the mummy to eat dinner. I swore I would have just continued sleeping if I didn't have to study for e-Business.

So I sulked through dinner and attempted to cheer myself up by watching C.S.I. and having a marathon MSN conversation with Zen and Jojo till 0300 instead of studying. Studied a good solid 4 hours then headed to nap for 3 hours (which turned out to be 5 hours instead).

So she called me around 1100, demanding I get out of my bed to continue studying. I said that I would and continued to drift about in lala land.

Around noon she called again, asking what I was doing. So I lied and said, "I'm awake la just lying on my bed". Technically I was lying on my bed yes, but I left out the part where "I was still asleep until your phone call woke me up". She then went "Don't lie. Anyway, open your door, you've got a breakfast delivery."

I jolted straight out of bed and went straight to my door and there was the silly one holding my Macdonalds' breakfast, grinning from ear to ear.

Everybody go "Awwwwwwwww".

I'm speechless by what you've done. I think this is my happiest day thus far in 2006. Thank you and I love you, you bastard. -bigtighthug & bigwetkiss-

"Every time I look at you
Baby I see something new
It takes me higher than before
It makes me want you more
I don't want to sleep tonight
Dreaming's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been coming to
I'm all about loving you."

No comments: