Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Everything I do, I do it for you.

Baby's busy studying for her TDP paper now
and I know she's itching to blog
so I'm doing an invasion here. =))

Anyway.
We met up at earlier on at bout 1740 at bedok station
and headed for Changi Airport to accompany her to study.
While we were on the Skytrain to T2,
I popped her a question asking 'which is the terminal people arrive?'
and THANK YOU BABY for letting me know both terminals has arrivals and departures.

*I know I have to include this. Right babe? Lol.

We went Macdonalds hunting at T2
cos I needed the internet access to entertain myself while she studies.
But we only see Macdonald's friend, Burger King.
So it was human error,
there isn't any Macdonalds at the airport. =/

We decided to head over to Parkway instead.
Before we make our way there,
we had our dinner at Popeye.
2 piece chicken, fries, coleslaw, whipped potatoes, BISCUIT that taste like bread.
But it was nice thou.
And yes, it was my virgin meal there.

*I remembered that you want to eat there la okay so you don't act. And you don't think you're cool cos you've got the BREAST meat! Haha. Thanks for the treat anyway. =D

Our journey to Parkway was thrilling
but I shan't go into detail bout that.
We finally settled down at Parkway Macdonalds at bout 1945.
And we headed back at bout 2300.

*I know its disturbing to have me around when you were studying but I hope you manage to remember something at least; Eco-tourism, SWOT, PEST, those APEC/ASEAN/NATAS, blah blah. Oh, and Manpower (Human Resource) planning. Lol. It was fun helping you copy notes thou. So you don't think only you have nice handwritting, my handwritting is nice too okay! Hah. And I caught you peeping at me while you were studying!!

And my last *;

Baby, its hard on you these days but you gotta hang in there alright? You will and we'll pull through whatever thats coming our way cos you have my hand stretching out for yours whenever you're losing grip. Hugs.

Before I end this entry,
here's something for you;

"Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight.
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be.
Than here in my room,
dreaming about you and me."


Drea: Baby's "entry" where her stupid internet connection died on her. I'm saving this as a draft for you first. Hur. Which means I cannot blog till you go online again to post this "entry". Ahhh. Hands are itching. Okay la, I love you la silly kuku.

Cer: Its not my fault that my connection died on me okay! And I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I didn't have the time to come online the past days. So, happy now that the entry's up? I know you love me la b*tch. Haha.

Oh anyway, this post is published on Wed, 23rd March, 0035 hours.

No comments: