Sunday, March 19, 2006

To The Ends Of The World

Pictures from awhile ago. Looking all so glamourous at MoS with Ryl, Chy and Weed after Marilyn's birthday bash. ((:

Image hosting by Photobucket

---

Friday

Image hosting by Photobucket

Arrived promptly on time to pick her but she was still asleep when I reached. Entertained myself with The Newspaper for approximately half an hour.

Singapore's too small, she had it easy guessing where I was taking her to.

Sentosa it was. Someone was so damn excited like a lil baby. Yakking non-stop about where we should go and what we could do in a short time span. So cute la. Haha.

Ate the brunch I made and had ice kachang to cool off the heat. Spent a good hour plus in Underwater World. I have no idea how many rounds we went on the travellator, she just didn't want to stop. If it weren't because we wanted to catch the Pink Dolphin show, we could have been there all day. -.-

I'm so sick of UWS. Lost count of the number of times I've visited that place in the last 4 months for CPM. I'm proud to say that I saw one of our CPM proposals being implemented! (The key chain cum photograph booth). -pats all CPM mates on the back-

Nevertheless I had fun because of her and camera whoring. My phone and camera are filled with nonsensical pictures, mainly of her. Lol.

Sakae Sushi after Dolphin Lagoon. God, it's been almost 6 months since I've had sushi. Imagine the satisfaction gained. Musical Fountain after dinner. Damn, it was just so pretty.

If not for someone oversleeping, we could have gone Luge-ing and Chair Lifting. Bah. Merlion and that the next time around. ((:

Saturday

Finally slept in till 1600 and met her in town around 1900.

Okay, so I left some money with her for safe keeping so that I won't spend the money unnecessarily. Bad move!

I ended up with a pair of Gold Flats from Trendy Zone and a Grey Lace Camisole from Zara. She being itchy backside as usual, bought 2 Basic Tees from Topman. -.- So much for saving money. I feel so broke now. |:

Heineken Green Room at Harbour Front's Helipad after dinner. The location was darn cool. Imagine 13 storeys high, with a perfect view of Sentosa and city lights on a damn helipad! What was even cooler was that the invite had my name on it.

There's always a downside to everything though. It started out with Andrew Chow doing the opening set so it was totally like Phuture. Then it was DJ Premier and Big Shrug who spins Underground Hip hop but I reckon it suits the crowd (which made us feel like 15 years old all over again) and we're suckers for commercial music. Bottom line, the music wasn't to our liking.

The beer was bad. She agreed with me that it kinda tasted flat. I thought my taste buds were playing tricks on me but I'm a Heineken lover and I know a good Heineken when I taste it.

We left at record timing because we were bored outta our wits, 0100 and headed back to my crib.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday

Was supposed to accompany the mummy to the market but according to me, she didn't wake us up. According to mummy, I told her "I'm tired la. I want to sleep" and conked back into bed. Haha.

I could have just stayed in bed all day long until she dragged me up at 1600. Had brunch/tea or whatever you call it downstairs then we did some grocery shopping.

Dinner was OMFG full until I want to die. Mummy cooked Golden Mushroom stir fried with Butter, Prawns in Sweet Sauce with Spring Onions, Chicken Rendang, Xiao Bai Cai in Oyster Sauce and mummy and her both shared 1 Kg of Cockles. -pinches nose-

I'm feeling so damn sleepy now but I can't head to bed because I've got the damn essay to write. Bah, time to burn the midnight oil.

On a random note, I've met all sorts of backstabbing people in my life but never have I ever met one so low down. God, you're beyond disgusting, seriously. I feel ashamed to be associated with such a person.

To end off this entry, I'll leave you with a candid shot which I think is so damn funny and adorable. ((:

Image hosting by Photobucket

---
*update: Mon, 20th March, 0715 hours.

I am still awake. Inspiration ran from me so I'm here searching for it.

She was such a darling. Stayed up till 0600 to accompany me. ((:

Only at 400 words. God. Another 800 words to go. Another 9 hours before it's due.
Fucktard. I hate school.

Damn Tourism 2015 Masterplan. I know you're going to give me a job and I'm grateful. I think I know the masterplan inside out now. Maybe I should consider applying to STB for a job. Kidding, grades like mine won't land me a civil job.

Ahh. Three more days before the terror's over. I WANT TO PLAY LA. Knnbccb.

Excuse me once again. I'm exhausted and cranky from the lack of sleep and plus having to generate 1, 200 words of bullshit ain't helping. Grrrrrrr.

---
*update: Mon, 20th March, 1049 hours.

I AM DONE. Omfg, I am finally done with the mother fucking essay. With all honesty, it's not as fantastic as the previous essays I've done but bottom line is I am bloody done with it.

Anyway, came across this from RedQueen. It's darn interesting. Warning, only for the open minded and queer friendly because it's about Girl on Girl sex. Kinky shit. Click Me.

Now, it's time to "Fan Gao" for awhile then it's to school to submit the darn paper. Round 1 over. 2 more rounds to go.
"Let's commit the perfect crime.
I'll steal your heart & you'll steal mine."

No comments: