Saturday, April 22, 2006

Banana Pancakes

If any of you have seen me lately, you'd know I am pretty much beginning to resemble a panda. Exhaustion's taking a toll on my poor body. My throat's sore and I have this perpetual body ache. I swear it's a sign that I'm getting old. -frowns-

I need a massage. |:

Did opening half shift at Acid earlier. Just 4 hours of work and I'm seriously drained out. All just because I haven't been getting any proper rest.

I sleep at dawn everyday. At around 1000, I would awake a grumpy girl. Because of the KNN noise that is coming from the construction of God knows what. My neighbourhood is going through upgrading and I have to bear with all the noise till 2009.

I want to move house like now. Like let me sleep in peace, please.

My appetite the past week has been like crap too. I have an average of 1 tiny meal per day. Which means my bra doesn't fit again and I've gone down the scales by 2 kgs. I'm just too tired to eat.

So anyway, Acid was fully booked today. Of late, it seems that everyone is celebrating their birthday. There were 2 birthday celebrations complete with cakes. When I say cakes, I refer to the whole damn cake, not a slice.

I want that dark chocolate Bakerzin cake I saw in their catalog. Actually, I'm just craving for sweet nibbles (Read: Period's coming).

Celebrations with the Yong Tau Foo girlies tomorrow. ((:

"But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you
this song It's meant to keep you
From doin' what you're supposed to
Like wakin' up too early
Maybe we could sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now

And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just rainin'
There ain't no need to go outside"

No comments: