Friday, April 21, 2006

Count

First things first.

The entry about getting Jie a birthday fuck was a God dammit joke. The only applicants were Bessy, Zen and Clair and we Yong Tau Foo girlies do not incest. They don't even qualify dammit. I can swear she did not get a birthday fuck because I slept NEXT to her (we were both drunk) and I can swear even if she was the last person on earth and if I'm KNN horny, I also won't fuck her.

---

Second things second.

Here is a poem the Da Jie of The Yong Tau Foo Girlies, Jojo wrote for me and I AM FORCED TO PUT IT UP ON MY BLOG.

Backside hair, the youngest of us all.
The one who skanks
and dresses like a minah lor.
So slim and tan,
So crazy a friend.
She claims she can drink,
but puked on her ring.
Acts so macho
but really so soft.
Like when she got sad
and crashed at cheryl's loft.
Seen her in her uniform?
She look so cuckoo!
Okok its kinda cute
and i still love you.

And I'm going to defend myself here. I do not dress like a minah so yes I skank but I AM NOT A MINAH. I can drink please, you know its a fact. Last night was cause I haven't been drinking and I didn't eat the whole damn day la. And I LOOK FINE IN MY UNIFORM DEH. -big sulk-

And here's the Weed's one. HAHAHA.

Spencer, my auntie.
Who I disliked at first sight.
I know that's prejudging
but it was my right.
Then Drea came along,
to change my heart.
Though your english is so cuckoo,
it makes me wanna fart.
You c-walk pretty good.
Though you can't drink for crap
but you're young and still got time,
cause practice makes perfect.
School has started so pay attention,
some lessons you can't learn in detention.
If you break Drea's heart,
do keep in mind,
your armani glasses will be mine.

So apparently only Armani glasses will be mine rhymes with Drea's heart. KNN. LOVE YOU LA JO. So fucking cute.

---

2 hung over sisters KTV-ed.
4 hours of emo songs.
I doubt there was a single happy song.

Jie, I'm sorry we spent your birthday being so God damn it emo. And you spent more than half of it listening to me rambling on the same topic but it was good spending quality time together. We haven't done things together (other than clubbing) for the longest time. I know the road ahead is tough but I'll be right here with you. -hugs you tight- Don't emo already la. You emo I even more emo.

I sang Jay Chou's Jie Kou 3 times.
And I cried, again.
The song is stuck in my head and is somewhat driving me nuts.
My head hurts so damn badly.
I'm still a little hung over.

I need my Ponstans.
Just 2 will do.
Then I need my flu tablets to make me sleep.
Maybe 4 will do the trick this time because 6 is too strong and I need to work.

So now I'll tell you why I'm really down on my luck.

I got followed home, AGAIN. This is the 4th time in my life. Twice when I was 16 and still living in Hougang. The other time recently when I was returning home after clubbing.

The story is really long and I'm no story telling mood but all I can say is I was so damn mother freaked out that I burst out in tears but thank God I'm safely home now.

I love you. You know I do. I will eat all those tissues and toilet paper with your tears and your nose poopoo. I love you that much.

"I miss you like CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY"

No comments: