Saturday, April 08, 2006

Busy Like A Bee

Short teeny entry because I'm dying from not blogging but I'm just too knackered to type a proper one.

Been really busy with work and chalet the past week thus it explains the lack of blogging. Don't worry, I'm still alive and kicking just dying from exhaustion. |:

Will update real soon. I know you blogders miss me, I miss entertaining genuine blogders and nosy blogders too.

I haven't even been online since the last entry. Appoinments with me have to be made a week in advance and no kidding about that. I'm that busy la.

Wish I wasn't so busy though cause I have to get my lazy ass down to getting a proper full time job to kick start my career. Actually I think I'm just procrastinating, I still want to play! Whee~ But I will because I want more moolah. x:

I'm tired and aching like a grandmother now. My bed and "chou chous" are calling out to me. Hur.

16 days till I turn 20. I DON'T WANT! )):
"I liked watching the sunrise with you by my side.
I'm gonna Stickwitu till the sun stops rising."

No comments: