Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh Rainy Days

Image hosting by Photobucket

---

There's no more school and I'm barely working as it is but my schedule is packed 5 out of 7 days. I'm exhausted, I really am. I barely get enough rest and day after day, there's one commitment after another.

Emotions are in control but insecurity still creeps silently behind my back, giving me the occasional "Boo!" in the form of nightmares.

It's times like these where I feel like going on one of my MIA escapades. Especially on rainy days like these where I just want to sleep and never wake up till my prince charming kisses me awake, just like Sleeping Beauty.

-slaps self awake from day dreaming-

Reality is such, you can never run away from it, never. So on a very -ahem- random note, CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE IS NOT THE SOLUTION and you kukus know I'm speaking from experience. In fact, you get reality back in ten fold after you attempt suicide. (Read: Not commit because I'm still alive deh. I'll touch on how I got reality back in ten fold another time.)

So please, don't ever attempt/commit suicide. I'm not willing to do any hospital or funeral visits. Because it's stupid, yes I am stupid. So only I am allowed to be stupid again and only you guys can visit me at my wake or the hospital. It doesn't work vice versa okay?!

Sigh, emo. 20 days to jinx-ed day birthday. "Yay", I am so excited. -smiles weakly- Argh. Fuck cheebye.

---

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is happiness pill. One of the remaining few pills that keeps me alive.
"If I had one wish, you know what it would be."

No comments: