Monday, April 03, 2006

Love Your Enemies, It'll Piss Them Off

I figured either some people managed to hack into this blog or whoever I gave the password to gave it out without my permission because I've been averaging a 700 hits since April 1st and another reason (which I will not mention).

Come on, think logically. During the first few days it was password protected, I was averaging about 25 hits a day. I don't check on my blog over the weekend and I end up with 200 more hits than before it was locked. What nonsense?!

I seriously wonder how you guys manage to do it because I know for a fact that some of the people who actually had my password were complaining about the length of it and some have trouble spelling it. Haha.

Plus I kinda lost my mojo to blog after I got it password protected. So since my life and I am so God damn interesting, I'll just take it in my stride. Maybe I'll be Xiaxue 2 and blog for a living. -shudders at thought-

Anyway, I'm tired and that's all I have to say today.

"I'll live my life, my way."

No comments: