Friday, April 28, 2006

UOYSSIMI*

I last saw the Weed on my birthday which was 3 days; 72 hours; 4, 320 minutes; 259, 200 seconds, ago.

And despite the fact that she:
  • Makes me cry all so often,
  • Screams at me and call me names,
  • Has disgustingly biased double standards,
  • Wakes me up everyday so that I can talk to her online while she's in school,
  • Assumes that I don't appreciate her,
I still miss her. In fact, I miss her very badly, like very very badly, like VERY VERY VERY badly. -double frown-

Another 12 hours to go before I get to see my Seaweed. -triple frown- I am going to go to bed right now so I'll get to see her in dreamland first.

Snowball misses Seaweed.


THIS BAD. ):


P.S. : She's not as evil as I portray her to be in this entry. In actual fact, she's a really sweet seaweed (Pun not intended). I just thought that I shouldn't praise her so much on my blog or her head will get too big for it's own good. You know I love you just the way you are.

"Heaven knows I'm falling for you, my sweet embrace."

No comments: