Monday, May 01, 2006

I Heart Zouk

It's May Day, in the Singaporean's context, Labour Day so it equates a public holiday which equates to clubbing on the eve (for me at least). Actually it was clubbing the whole damn weekend. Hur.

Friday - Weekly Char Kway Teow and Heineken opposite Zouk and then, We Love House with DjB & Flava with Andrew Chow @ Zouk with the Yong Tau Foo girlies.

Saturday - Hard Rock Cafe. Got high because ALL the Yong Tau Foo girlies (Except Seaweed and myself. Knn.) got their damn progress package -sour grapes- so Jo and Jie bought me a round of drink each and plus the drinks were lethal as usual.

Weed got well, let's just say she couldn't remember what embarrassing things she did which amused Jo SO MUCH. Psst Jo, send me that picture soon! -sticks tongue out at Weed-

Sunday - Dinner with godmum, godpa, EXTREMELY ADORABLE half Japanese god siblings, lil brat, mummy, mummy's boyfriend and Weed at Newton Circus.

I swear mummy and lil brat loves Weed more than they love me. Everything is Weed, weed, weed. What happened to blood is thicker than water?! -sulks- And I'm saying this with evidence. BUT it's okay. They love Weed because I love Weed as well.

Bounce with Andrew Chow and DJ Nervous @ Zouk with Bessy, Jo, Jie and Weed but it was the usual Heineken (no Char Kway Teow this time) session first.

Say HELLO to our Zouk Privilege Card and goodbye to invites. As such, the Yong Tau Foo girlies are such regulars at Zouk already. Now that we can all sign ourselves in and not worry about cover charge, I think we'll become permanent fixtures.

I really really <3 Zouk. LOL.

I AM A VERY HAPPY GIRL. ((:

"Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

No comments: