Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Best Deceptions

Love, lies, sex and betrayal. These four are as different as night and day, yet there's a strike of similarity like peas in a pod.

It is utterly disgusting how some people can be so damn hypocritical. It irks me that there are such creatures (human is too good a word for them) living and breathing right next to us in our every day lives.

How do you love and fuck someone when all you get in return are lies and betrayal? How do you love and trust a friend when all you get in return are lies and betrayal? Yet again, it's one of those things that will go unanswered forever.

Ultimately, I pity the ones who are ignorant. Oblivious to the fact that the one they love, trust and protect with all the dignity they have as a friend or lover, is probably going to stab them right back at the end of everything.

Aren't we all victims of the game of love?

For now, I really pity you. Oh yes, I'm referring to you. Guess who? -smiles slyly to those who know who I'm referring to-

---

I think I've transformed into some horrible shopaholic and it's all thanks to the Weed. The week is only half over and she's got a Rip Curl long sleeved shirt and a pair of FCUK jeans and I've got a pair of Abercrombie jeans. Last week, I bought a red and white striped Zara bare backed top and Weed bought a Topman Polo. Like Oh My God, slap ourselves ten times.

Pay day's next week which will only mean, more shopping! -.- I need to exert some discipline.

I got to hug, feel, cuddle, kiss, hold, -insert everything mushy and disgusting- my choco baby earlier. We weren't supposed to meet until Friday night because we are both very busy and -ahem- important people BUT miracles do happen, especially with the ones you love. ((:

"Everytime I breathe, I take you in."

No comments: