Monday, May 29, 2006

Hurry Back To Me

I have officially morphed my body clock to suit American hours and I swear I feel like I'm suffering from perpetual jet lag.

So I didn't sleep until around 1530 hours yesterday (from the day before) and I got up today at 0020 hours when the Weed called from BKK. As of now, 0655 hours, I am wide awake. Like omfg, somebody kill me please.

So I've been tweaking resumes, contemplating on sending them out, procrastinating, you know the usual nonsense to why I still haven't gotten a damn job up till now. At least this time around I got something substantial done as promised to the Weed.

Graduation ceremony is just 9 days away and I am so dreading it because I just abhor ceremonial procedures but the dearest mummy insists on it so what choice do I have right? Bloody bugger. The only motivating factor to attend the ceremony would be seeing my girls and all HTM people, for what might be the last time, gathered together. |:

Anyway, I mentioned earlier that Weed woke me up with her phone call from BKK. My heart broke when I heard her voice because I almost couldn't recognize her! Not because that I'm becoming senile but because she's suffering from a very bad sorethroat.

I miss the Weed but I'm not going to whine today because she'll be back in approximately 12 hours. Hugs, kisses, baby and presents here I come!

"Baby, baby, won't you hurry back home."

No comments: