Sunday, May 28, 2006

Eat Carebears

I'm wide awake. -slaps self ten times- I just couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. I'm feeling very miserable. It's the damn cramps, PMS and 897 miles.

So I'm tried to get myself to sleep with a glass of REALLY strong Chivas Green Tea at 0700, reading an absolutely boring book and even closing my eyes for as long as I could and fucking nothing worked.

So I came back online and decided to look through my chat log to find a particular conversation with Weed cause she told me her flight details and I forgot to note them down. Apparently it was a 4 way conversation between Bel the Belly, Bessy the Eagle, Weed and myself. This damn conversation made me miss her even more. Like 10000000000000000 times more.

Weed: Eagle, no need to work ar?
Eagle: im at work la!
Weed: work can online ar?
Eagle: nthing do mah
Me: Work can go online what. I used to be online also. Bel's at work now too. All eat snake!


So the conversation sounds extremely boringly normal until ...

Weed: why cannot eat carebears?
Belly: cos they care, it's mean to eat them
Me: Eat carebears?!
Weed: i wanna have carebears inside my stomach


And you thought it was bad until ...

Me: Which carebear do you have in mind?
Weed: ALL


I'm just not used to it. She's always with me every Saturday and Sunday. Fuck, I need to quit whining. Okay I'm done here.

"It's just tomorrow. TOMORROW FASTER COME PLEASE."

No comments: