Sunday, May 28, 2006

2 days 1 night

Hi baby,
I just came back from some night market.
I feel like i'm being paid to shop for people
and I swear BKK is sex-ist
cos MOST of the stuffs are for FEMALES!!
of which, results in me buying
MANY things for the baby.
I can predict there's more to come thou.
good thing huh? Hah.

Alright,
I'm heading back to the room now
gotta wake up early to attend mass.


Till then,
I'm counting down.


"Though miles apart, my heart's next to yours."

---
*edit: 0622 hours.

Before I start harping on how much I miss my baby (which by the way, if you find incessantly annoying, very good because that means I've gotten my point across to show how much I miss her), Herstory's Femme Quest contestant profiles are out.

And I'm utterly perturbed. Click and go figure. -mock horror-

Okay, I'm a bitch and I know it. A couple are not THAT bad but for the rest, I shall just shut my bloody trap. Thank you very much.

---

Hi Baby! I miss you. -dramatic wailing in typical Drea style- I can't wait for my presents to come back! Haha. Kidding, I can't wait for you to come back and you know I mean it.

The same thing happened. Mr. Bear bear called me and I was promptly informed by Mr. Bear bear that my baby was online and had only 30 minutes. I WAS ELATED! -triple beam- Thank you Mr. Bear bear. I will still call you Mr. Bear bear because I like it and you can't stop me! -sticks tongue out- Haha.

Met Queky on bus 65 and headed to town for dinner. Queky the best friend finally gave me my very belated birthday dinner treat at Cartel and two tank tops that she bought for me when she was in BKK. Thank you Queky! We'll meet up real soon again kay? -hugs- The rest namely, Jon, Bel, Jo and Jie joined us shortly after that and packed into Jon's Land Rover to HRC.

HRC was boring with a capital B. Spent half my time there sulking or making a face which meant "This song reminds me of Spencer". -big sulk-

We've spent every single weekend together since February and this is the first time we're spending it apart, 897 miles apart at that. I feel so empty and lost honestly. The Yong Tau Foo girlies know how bad I'm taking it. ):

My insomnia's gotten from bad to worst after she left, I barely sleep 4 hours a day now. I eat 1 meal a day and spend my days watching tv in bed, acting like a total sloth. I'm like a live walking zombie, major, like totally.

Yes, come June, it'll be 4 months of bickering, crying, screaming, ubber mushy-ness, mad cap trips and sweet love. I know many never thought we'd last so long and with no official "break up" of any sorts and honestly, neither did I. But we're here now and we'll go further. So bite me.

I love you baby and I really miss you. You're going to make up for making me such a miserable bitch for 5 fucking days and no, the presents won't suffice. I want loads of sweet love, tight hugs and baby time when you get back, no bargaining.

2 days; 48 hours; 2, 880 minutes; 172, 800 seconds more to go.

No comments: