Saturday, May 27, 2006

3 days 2 nights

Its o117 in Bangkok now,
and I'm paying 200 baht for half an hr
of access to the internet
which according to my baby drea,
is daylight robbery.HA
but I willing to be robbed cos
I miss my baby so MUCH
that I have to come online and talk to her
cos my hp bill is exploding. =/

Anyway,
I have to do some whining here
cos the weather's fucking HOT!
And I have to walk thousands of streets and shops
I'm having a hard time thinking
what to buy for people on my list
People who recieves gifts from me please APPRECIATE ah.
As for the baby, I bought a few stuffs already.
so DON'T WORRY! Haha.

My dear baby,
you be good and take care of yourself
when i'm not around k?

I have to go now.
Thank you for the letters and gurdian angel
I'll be looking forward to opening the last letter
cos that's when I'll be back in your arms.


PS: I'm sorry to make you miss me so damn mother fucking much

"I miss and I'm missing you as much too."

---
*edit: 0536 hours.

That was the baby from 897 miles away above. ((((((((((:

My cell rang at around 0220 when I was comforting myself with Channel 5's Desperate Housewives's Slumber Party and it was an unknown number. I picked up and the girl at the other end asked if I was Andrea. So I said yes and asked who it was. Her reply was "Spencer asked me to call you and tell you to go online because she's online now.". I was in such shock and ectasy that I don't even remember saying Thank You to that dear girl. Bay, please thank her for me.

So I turned on my desktop and modem in like record time and logged right straight into MSN, clicked on her right away and said:

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
BABY!

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONLINE?

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU?!

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
OMG.

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Okay, I reckon you guys get the gist already. Haha.

Anyway, life hasn't been good because I am bloody sick. Been down with a bad flu which includes a full blown fever. Bahh. But I'm much better now and I seriously think it's love sickness. Lol.

So I spent Friday night at home, watching the telly, tweaking my resume and taking cat naps. Later I will go out, I need to get out of this house and I need a proper job.

Anyway bay, Jo said:

i am a gajah hear my rarwr.. says:
fuck la her post in ur blog is so sweet lor

And I was telling her:

// `right back in your arms *drea says:
Don't know whether to hug her and tell her she's so damn cute or scream at her for being a moron.

Right now, I wish I could really do either because I can't. I want to sprout wings like Angel in X-Men III or strike lottery right now. )):

I MISS MY BABY LIKE MANY MANY!

*Many many equates to a lot. I'm just trying to act cute so I assure you that I do not speak or write like that. I can see Jie cringing at the sight of many many. LOL.

No comments: