Friday, May 26, 2006

Strike Five; Cry Baby

Sometimes even when you know the truth, you pretend that you don't because that way, life's a little easier to go through. Let's just say, I'm not stupid but stupid enough to lie to myself. Conclusion, I am stupid.

---

It's been a long day.

Stayed up all night doing something for the bay then headed for her place late morning for some sweet cuddling and love. Sneaking forty winks (literally less than an hour's of sleep) in between. (:

Had a small tiff because she didn't want me to send her to the airport but we both had our good intentions, so all was fine. She didn't want me to go cause she knew that I'd break down and I was going to be alone. I wanted to go because I wouldn't get to see her for five fucking days and every single second with her counted. The cry baby surfaced in me, strike one.

In an attempt to cheer me up, she treated me to Popeye's once we got to the airport. Walked around with my hand in hers, pushing the trolley, engulfed in the make believe we made up (read: packing me in her luggage, going for a holiday together etc.).

Then the cold hard truth had to hit me, it was time to say goodbye. I mustered all my strength and told myself to not cry but the cry baby surfaced once again, strike two. After watching her go through customs and waving the last goodbye, it was time to leave, or so I thought.

I walked outside for a breather of fresh air cause I felt like I was suffocating. I think I was close to suffering an anxiety attack. Then I broke down like she predicted. Cry baby, strike three.

Finally got a grip of myself and walked to the bus interchange and took a bus home. Then she called and said that she was boarding the plane. Cry baby, strike four.

She just texted saying that she's safely in Bangkok now. Cry baby, strike five.

Oh my mother fucking fuck. I need to stop crying. It's not like she's gone for good. She'll be right back in 4 damn days. Why can't I stop crying please. -slaps self ten times- I just told Zen that I've concluded that I'm mad. Zen says that I'm madly in love with her. |:

Oh God, Santana feat Joss Stone's Cry Baby Cry is on Power 98 right now. I NEED TO BUY LOTTERY!

It's just been a long day with the lack of sleep and emotional rollercoaster rides I reckon.

I miss her despite seeing her less than 5 hours ago. )': It's the miles apart thing doing this to me. Damn.

---

On a random and lame note, GSS (Great Singapore Sale) is here! I concluded proudly to Queky on MSN that it means that it's time to Go Siao Shopping.

Am I funny or what? Hah. Okay, another failed attempt to cheer myself up. Bahh.

"I hate you for making me miss you so damn mother fucking much."

No comments: