Monday, May 22, 2006

Just The Two Of Us

The weekend was spent with the Weed and the Weed alone. ((:

First was to her new crib to help out with some cleaning up. She's going to be so near to my old Hougang place (like 15 minutes bus ride near) but I've moved from Hougang to Bedok Reservoir for almost 3 years already. |:

Then headed down town for dinner and some window shopping. We wanted to club but the Yong Tau Foo girlies weren't clubbing but we ended up clubbing anyhow, just the two of us. Hah. It's strange how we always end up clubbing with only each other for company, but all was good. ((:

Headed down to Zouk to "punch our cards" and run some errands then we walked over to Cocco Latte for Gemma's party. Privilege card and guest list, I love! Headed back around 0200 because we were both tired.

For the first time, we both slept for 12 hours straight and the Weed only woke me up once and when I told her to go back to sleep, she went back to sleep!

She's going to be headed to the land of smiles in 3 days. Why is everyone going to BKK?! Queky just returned from 1 full month there, Zen's there at the moment coming back on Friday (Tau Pok, we're here at your mercy, just give me a call if you miss me. HAHA) and now the lil' one's going over on Thursday for 5 damn fucking long days! )): I want to go too!

It's going to be 5 days = 120 hours = 7, 200 minutes = 432, 000 seconds of no one to bicker with me and no one to smile at me even when we're quarrelling. -mumbles-

I'm shall look on the bright side, at least she'll be happily shopping and I'll be happily waiting for my presents to come back to me!

But I'd give anything to have her by my side, even if that means no presents.

"Just the two of us, building castles in the sky.
Just the two of us, you and I."

No comments: