Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Too Damn Soon

Mustafa-ed, Chinatown-ed and Bugis-ed with the Weed today. Did the last minute errands she needed to do before leaving for BKK. Bought her luggage (I think it's quite nice because I chose it), daily essentials and changed her currency.

My bay-bee's leaving in another 24 hours. That is too damn soon honestly. -sulks-

Thursday, I'll prolly head back home after sending her off at the airport. Friday and Saturday, I'll be meeting Queky the "long lost" best friend" and the rest of the Yong Tau Foo girlies. Sunday, I'll stay home and be a good girl. Before I know it, she'll be right back bickering with me on Monday afternoon.

I'm sick of bumming around with nothing to do and absolutely no income so while she's gone, I've promised to be sending in my resume to any potential employers, so that's what I'll be filling up my afternoons with.

The stupid Weed lied to me earlier resulting in me crying. She told me that she didn't activate her auto roaming and wasn't intending to. The thought of no contact for 120 hours brought tears to my eyes immediately, being the cry baby I am, I cried. |: How was I supposed to know that the bastard was lying right?! -sulks- And despite seeing her about 6 hours ago, I already miss her.

How am I going to get through 120 hours, 892 miles apart from her? )':

"And I miss you I miss you like crazy baby
Only your sweet love can save me
I miss you like crazy
A love like ours will never end
Just touch me and we're there again
Miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy."

No comments: