Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sweet Addiction

The long weekend was well spent with my Yong Tau Foo girlies and most importantly, the baby. ((:

Zouk-ed on Thursday and Friday. HRC-ed on Saturday. Chinatown-ed on Sunday. Whipped up dinner for the baby yesterday (Monday).

Baby and myself headed to Suzanne's for a hair cut on Saturday. All I can say now is that my hair is SO SHORT till I can't tie it anymore. )): Okay, it's not THAT short (shoulder length) but I miss my long hair please. Some commented that I look younger (I seriously do not need to look younger), I look like a minah (I will fucking slap the next person who says that) but mostly that it's nice BUT since the baby says it's nice, then it's nice (I'm in denial).

I love the big, too skinny like a monkey, seaweed tofu, sweetums, sexay chocolate dipped, candy coated, kiddo, Spencer Tan, baby.

And this is why I love her so.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture courtesy of Jojo who took it at Forum Macs when the baby was well, drunk. I know, ain't she adorable. (((:

"You're like a drug that I'm addicted to and I have no intentions of going cold turkey."

No comments: