Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stranger Things Have Happened

A strange turn of events, left questions unanswered. Emotionally drained, the facade never stronger. Running away from reality, pretentiousness is a forte of mine.

Coincidences lead to a socially mis-fitted gathering. Telling me what a fool I am, for the hundredth millionth time. The pieces of advice flitted around my mind, then like a leaf, I let it go and stood my ground.

Tears flowed, emotions befuddled but all was good, like it has always been. But what happens when the end comes? I don't know really and I'm not the least prepared for the raging war inside threatening to massacre every part of me.

I don't know what's to come in the future or what will be of me and you. I love you. I need you. That's all I know and that's all you need to know. Do you see it, I wonder. Maybe I do know the answer but after all, Miss Abnegation lives up to her name.

---

Thank you Jie for allowing me to camp over at your place every so often. I totally agree with the idea of you getting me a set of your house keys too. I know you're tired of hearing the same old story from me and I thank you with all my heart for always being so patient and using every ounce of love to resist slapping me. I owe you one, okay maybe more than one. -hugsjietight- Yes I will bring you shopping soon, I remember okay? Haha.

On a very random note, Weed has a new Agnes B money clip cum key chain. Phwoar, Agnes B leh. On a not so random note, my pocket has a hole now. Coincidence perhaps? Hah.

"How much I love you could kill you, really."

No comments: