Friday, June 30, 2006

Chained Affinity

Tracing the silhouette of your tender kisses, lying upon the fluffy pillow we both laid upon the night before. Memories still fresh, as if you were there, right next to me. As your breathing grew steady, bringing you into deep slumber, I kept vigil, thoughts running through my mind.

Choices to make, often intricate. Take a right turn, it leads to perfection. Take a wrong turn, disaster waits ahead. Material wants versus reality, head versus heart, which path shall I follow?

Breaking away from the norm, praying, hoping and wishing. Keep this affinity, chained together with the steel from our hearts; unbreakable.

Then there were promises. Promises made but never kept. I question myself but the answer remains the same. I'm in love. A fool in love, that's what I am.

---
*edit: 0410 hours

I have a WHOLE list of people to meet and since I have nothing better to do, I shall type it here just in case y'all think that I have forgotten!

I owe dates to Maye, Mel Anne, Denise, Ryl, Chy, Marilyn, Jac.
I've been trying to date Queky and Sel.

I will meet every single one of you before I land myself a job. Now note, I have yet to land myself a job. So please please pray that I've been waking up early for a good reason. Or I will just kaopei all day long.

Saturday, 0900. KNNBCCB why must so early can?! Pui. Now, to club later or not to club. I kinda miss Zouk and I need to "punch card". Hrmmm. Set, at most don't sleep and go straight. Okay, ready, get set, go.

GOOD LUCK! (to myself). PS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME HOR. TOLONG TOLONG. PLEASE. I REALLY NEED IT THIS TIME.

"Then there were two; two in love."

No comments: