Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blah Blah & More Blah

Zouk-ed the usual 3 days; Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Weed and I figured that we Phuture too damn much because we always manage to predict what song comes on next and Andrew has been a good boy recently. (:

Supper with Bel and Weed last night was MADNESS. In total we ordered, 1 mushroom cheese prata, 1 egg, onion & cheese prata, 1 beehoon goreng, 1 maggi goreng ikan bilis pattaya, 3 chicken wings, 1 basket of onion rings, 2 iced limau and 2 barleys.

So KNN fattening! Especially at 4am in the morning. But it's okay, of late, everyone keeps telling me that I lost quite a fair bit of weight. So, YAY!

Weird part is, I'm not un-happy or stressed that's why I'm losing weight. I don't know what's wrong with me either but fuck it seriously. Just drop me to 43kgs and I'm one happy babe. 1 kg to go~!

So I haven't really been home for almost 2 weeks, obviously I've been camping out at the Weed's. Right now, I'm having a bad bout of home-sickness. Honestly, I think I just miss my bed and mummy. :

I'm camping out in her room, on her bed, with her lappy, hugging her chou-chou, blogging, listening to Chamillionaire and falling asleep at the same time while she's outside playing mahjong with her relatives.

I think I know what's wrong. I'm just bored-ed out of my wits. -SCREAMS-

No comments: