Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just another girl, the girl I love.

Haircuts and midnight Mustafa till 0400 yesterday with Bel, Diva, Tiao-Kia and Baby. Back at Bel's place, random hair dyeing, pool and early morning breakfast. Baby and I knocked out finally at 1000 and snuggled all the way till 1700. Then it was lazing in front of the telly, playing with Citrine and Tweety then we decided to Zouk.

Know, I begining to hate clubbing. Note that I said hate, not 'getting sick of'. Yes, I still enjoy clubbing to a certain extent but sometimes, the idea of it really puts me off.

---

*edited 1330

So my Drea baby left this entry incomplete cos my laptop battery went flat.
But anyway, here's something for you:

One summer night
We ran away for a while
Laughing, we hurried beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide
That no-one could find
And we drifted to another state of mind
As we lay upon the grass
There in the dark
Underneath the stars

Weak in the knees
Wrapped in the warm gentle breeze, and I,
So shy, a bundle of butterflies
Flush with the heat of desire
On a natural high

As we drifted to another place in time
And the feeling was so heavy and sublime
As I lost my heart to you
There in the dark
Underneath the stars

Beautiful and bittersweetly
You were fading into me
And I was gently fading into you

I'm yours and you're my own
My one and only baby
As we lay underneath the stars


PS: Cheer up my baby. Don't be upset anymore please. I'll go choose my own cane okay? Hugs.

No comments: