Friday, July 21, 2006

Monotony

So there's been a huge lack of updates on this blog, all because my internet connection at home has been cut. Bahh. So I can only blog when I'm at Baby's and yesterday when I was blogging, her laptop's batt died on me and I was too lazy to plug in the adaptor. :

The monotony in my life is getting more and more apparent and it's begining to bug me. All day long all I do is, sleep, eat, go out, club, sleep and the cycle just repeats itself all over again. Sigh. I need a job so desperately and it's not that I'm not looking but lady luck hasn't been on my side. ):

There's nothing much to update honestly. Life's the same. 3rd week I've been bumping at the Baby's and finally we're going back to my place for the weekend. ((: Baby's just as naughty and giving me equally as much of a headache as she always did. Speaking of which, we're going out to choose her cane soon.

---

Spencer: Okay baby, we'll go get the cane at cash converters. LOL. Stop being such a piggy and sleep so much la. I know you love my bed and mostly importantly, LOVE ME! Love you too smelly pooty. =)

"I don't wanna know
If you're playing me - keep it on the low.
'Cause my heart can't take it anymore.
And if you're creepin please don't let it show.
Oh baby, I don't want to know.

I think about it when I hold you.
When lookin' in your eyes - I can't believe.
I don't need to know the truth.
Baby, keep it to yourself."

No comments: