Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Red & White

Happy National Day everyone! Although I'm sure to most people, it's just a well deserved public holiday in busy busy Singapore.

Last night was to Zouk for DMC Technics Championship. Well technically, we only arrived after the event, which was our main purpose anyway. HUR. And for the longest time ever, I had FULL Yong Tau Foo girlies attendance! I've missed clubbing with all of you!

So many others were there as well; Elena, Rena, Ashley, Queky and too many to name.

Then then DJ Cash Money actually played a couple of mambo songs please! Yes, of course I was the happiest, excluding a mad jumping Zen next to me on the podium. Haha. It's been a long time since I've had so much fun clubbing despite the thrice weekly clubbing routine. ((:

Okay, gotta run now. Headed to IKEA with the Weed and her buds. I'll update proper soon, promise.

"Promiscuous girl, you're all that I want."

No comments: