Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chasing Cars

Ikea yesterday was rather disappointing because Elena, Weed and myself came out empty handed but the food was so damn fulfilling. I finally satisfied my 6 months Swedish Meatballs craving. -double beam- After 10 meatballs, I continued to wolf down a hotdog at the Deli. I swear I was so damn full.

The Weed did not go to school today, again. -shakes head- I know, I'm a bad influence but hey, I can't force her to school if she doesn't want to go right?! Instead, we slept in all the way till 1500 and accompanied Weed's mummy to the doctor's at Yishun and went shopping at Northpoint. x:

Life's been a rollercoaster of late and it doesn't help that everyone's busy one way or another and I'm the only moron who's so damn free. Sigh.

Scored an interview tomorrow morning and if I do get the job, I'll start like almost immediately. Which isn't good because Weed's holidays are like in 2 weeks?! The timing can't be better but I really need something to do before I die from boredom and lack of moolah.

I hate the way I blog now. It's so damn sporadic and random. I want my internet connection back so I can blog whenever the insipiration kicks in not when I get to use the damn internet. Argh. Job, job, job, job.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough"

No comments: