Friday, August 11, 2006

Boiling Point

Today after my interview, I called my mum to discuss the job details and unknowingly, tears started streaming down my face. Yes yes, the cry baby strikes back. Hah.

The frustration of sending resumes, going for interviews and the whole damn sick cycle has finally reached it's boiling point. I just feel so desperate, so frustrated and at such a loss that all I could do was cry.

I'm sick of getting disappointed with the jobs which most of the time don't appear to be what they are when you first apply for them. I'm sick of getting up so early just to travel all the way, dressed up in uncomfortable clothes and getting disappointed.

But so what if I've reached the boiling point, I still need a job. Sigh. So the back up plan now is, get a part time job while searching. My gallavanting days are over. Bah.

Visited Jie at work since I was in the vicinity and I was promptly rewarded with a scoop of the all raved about Hei ice cream. OH MY GOD OKAY! If I ever manage to hook up the part time job at Awfully Chocolate, I'm going to be Awfully Fat. HAHAHA.

I spent almost S$6 on my ez-link travelling around the whole of Singapore today. From the baby's to my place, my place to Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Pagar to Raffles Place, Raffles Place to Tampines, Tampines back to my place, my place to Woodlands to pick the baby up then back to the baby's. -.-

I am so ready for bed after the long day that started at 0700 but it's Friday today so I'm off to Zouk now. Hee.

"Through everything goin on
We're right here holdin on
To one another."

No comments: