Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Bossy

Bugger my biological clock. I'm so physically drained but mentally awake. BAHH. The baby's already asleep and here I am typing in the dark.

This is big boo-boo because I have to be awake in like 3 hours to send the baby to school before heading for a 1100 hours interview. Argh. How to wake up like that?! Not to mention, I've been having a horrible headache since 2000 hours the day before. Knnbccb.

I'm finally headed home again later after the interview. Gotta clean my room up because of the damn toilet upgrading crap. Fucktards. The plan now is to stay at home for one night apart from the baby.

I have a bad feeling that this plan is doomed to fail and I'll end up back here. Which is stupid because I'll just sleep here, wake up, send her to school and go back home.

But if I don't, I won't be able to fall asleep at home and the idea of foreign workers walking in and out of my house means I cannot walk around in my boy shorts and go bra-less. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK LA.

It's like, I don't fucking care if you give me new toilet bowls or direct lifts. I'm very happy with the way my place is and plus, the noise and dust from it all is not worth it. Kns.

Life's a bitch. -screams and pulls hair-

Very randomly, sometimes, I hate my girlfriend. Like, seriously. Spencer Tan, ALL YOUR FAULT LA. I'm just being grouchy. HUR. Now, I'm going to hug you to sleep okay? Okay bee-bee? -big smile-

I'm starting to sound deranged.

"I'm the bitch y'all love to hate."

No comments: