Sunday, October 01, 2006

Glock-Glock Shots To The Block

So the plan to go home really failed, utterly. Bahh. Oh well. Headed to Belly's place after the damn interview. Waited for Belly to finish her school work before heading out to run some errands with her.

Basically on Thursday, I travelled from MINE's place to Woodlands then to City Hall, then to Serangoon Gardens, then to Geylang Lorong 23, then to Bras Brasah, then to Sunshine Plaza, then to Dhoby Ghaut, then to Skate Park, then to Taka, then to Selegie Tau Huey, then to Mount Emily's playground and finally back to MINE's. Mad huh? Hur.

Friday, MINE did not go to school, AGAIN. -shakes head- We were both too knackered from the lack of sleep and the previous day's activities so we slept till like 5 odd in the evening. Heh.

Went out with the in-laws to the central. Had like, hokkien mee, prawn noodles, oyster omelette and fish & chips. So KNN filling please! Then to NTUC for grocery shopping and back home to change before heading to Zouk to meet Buds.

By the time MINE and I got to Zouk, MINE's dearest Buds was already half way to 'Land of Drunkards'. HAHAHA. At Zouk there was Vodka with Cranberry, Red Wine, White Wine and our ever favourite Sour Apple 7up! (: Zen, Bessy, Jo and Jie then came along and it was so damn funny with Jie high and Buds gone. ROFL.

Supper after which with Lian Jin, his look alike, Buds and MINE at River Valley's 5 Star Chicken Rice. DAMN SHIOK LA. -drools- Home sweet home to MINE's it was then. ((:

Oh oh, forgot to mention. I lost my Project Shop Brothers card holder on my way to Zouk and it contained my I/C, Zouk card and EZ Link ($17 value!). I was so distressed that my mood was totally ruined till SMRT called at around 0200 telling me they found it! I reported it lost at Orchard control station cause I lost it on the train.

So today, headed down to City Hall to collect my dear I/C and Zouk card (Honestly, I didn't give a damn about my EZ Link) and to meet mummy dearest. MINE, Mummy and I then walked around City Link, Suntec and Marina Square before settling down at Carl's Jr for dinner.

Knnbccb. We ordered 2 meals amongst ourselves and shared and we couldn't even finish the damn food please. Bahh. But the salsa sauce is damn shiok! Then we walked mummy to bus stop and accompanied her to wait for her bus.

MINE and I finally did a lil' shopping. -beams- Mummy bought me a striped spag top from Zara and MINE bought a polo from Topman. Wheee! :D I LOVE MY MUMMY!

Dilly dallied our way to MoS and Buds arrived shortly after we did. In we went and started drinking games with Ming and Lian Jin. After which, we joined Sam, Suhan, Diva. KNN, wrong move.

Sam asked if I liked Champagne and like of course I said yes cause I do but I know it's my weakness when it comes to alcohol. So just because I said yes, he opened a bottle of Moet! -beams-

In total I drank like 3 glasses of Moet, 2 shots of JW, 3 glasses of JW with water, 1 glass of Absolut with water and 1 glass of Absolut with Cranberry but I still remained sober. Which proves that my alcohol tolerance level is still doing might fine. ((:

BUT, MINE is dead knocked out. I am very sure she drank more than me. After all Sam and Suhan shoved so many JW shots down her throat. My poor baby. I tried to help her drink as much as I could but they insisted on getting her drunk, which they did. ):

Thank god for Jay and Buds or I wouldn't know what to do. Thank you both for sending us back and helping me with MINE. Love you both dearly!

Okay, time for me to sleep. I have a slight headache, which I think is caused by the alcohol from both days. -.-

MINE, remember the promise you made to me in the toilet. I'll keep mine if you keep yours. I love you. MY BEE BEE, MINE. ((:

"Catch me ridin' dirty"

No comments: