Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yong Tau Foos and Korean Barbecue

Met all my Yong Tau Foo girlies on Saturday, like finally. Belly, Jo, Jie, Bessy and myself headed for dinner at Pasta Mania Scotts, then baby, Jay and Zen joined us later at Hard Rock Cafe.

I know, it's been eons since I stepped into HRC and like since when did they renovate their souvenir shop?! Yes, that's how long I haven't been to HRC. Hah. If my aggaration proves right, the last time I was at HRC was the "last" time I went home too. Shush.

Sunday was to Zouk's Flea and Easy with Jo, Ezra, Belly and the baby. I'd say this time round, it was pretty disappointing because I bought nothing! Jo and Ezra like me, went home empty handed. Baby bought this really pretty necklace for herself (which I am so tempted to steal), Belly bought one for herself in another colour and a retro inspired dress (which she regrets buying now).

Went to town after that to grab some food and headed back to my crib for dinner. ((: Surprisingly, lil brat was also home so mummy had both her daughters back for dinner with her! There was like black pepper crab and prawns, both in alarmingly huge portions, all because baby loves seafood and my sister has gone vegetarian.

Jay took us out after that to the airport and we were just roaming around, crapping. Monday, we just stayed home and in boredom, had four meals each. Hur. Tuesday, Thomson Prata with Jay and finally back to the Baby's.

Wednesday was to Funan to collect this darling that I'm typing on now and then to Marina South for Korean BBQ with Belly, Elena, Jay and Baby.

Let's just say, Baby and I have been eating so much and everyone keeps telling me I've lost weight! Which is not true because I still weigh the same as 4 years ago. Hah.

Oh by the way, my mummy gave Baby a new name. SLEEPING BABY. Because she's always sleeping at my place and she's my baby. ((:

"And I'd give up forever to touch you,
'Cause I know that you feel me some how.
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,
And I don't want to go home right now."

No comments: