Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Driving Through Holiday Inn

It's been a LONG time, I know. Lil baby's laptop has gone to the hospital and I haven't been home for coming 3 weeks. x:

Am currently at Belly's place watching Into The Blue with Belly and J. Hur. Had dinner cum supper at Geylang. Tau huey, mee sua, yu tiao, xiao long bao, carrot cake, etc. Then supper again at Punggol Nasi Lemak. Knn, fattening please.

It feels damn good to be driven around, especially in a Evo 9 engined space wagon. *blows wolf whistle* Eh wait, we do appreciate J's lancer la, just that Evo 9's hMmmmm makes my baby happy. (:

2 nights ago, J, Belly, Baby and myself got so bored so we decided to go to Mount Faber to chill out but knn, we drove halfway up the hill and they were doing road works so we couldn't go all the way up. Backup plan was to KM8 @ Sentosa since it was around the corner.

Everything sounds pretty cool till this point right? The thing now is, we went into Sentosa at 0200 so erm, KM8 was closed and so was the rest of Sentosa?! Knnbccb. Then we decided to have supper at Maxwell market but IT WAS ALSO CLOSED. I know, wah lan eh, we damn bo liao. Belly was so bo liao that she was counting the number of 7-11's we passed by the whole journey. -.-

Anyway, we ended up at Mustafa for their damn shiok Chicken Burger. *slurps* Hurhur. We're fucking mad and bo liao please. Shush.

Last week was clubbing from Wednesday to Saturday for Lil baby and I. Zouk, MoS, Zouk and then MoS again. I miss Liquid Room though I just sit there and drink but it sure beats MoS. Plus, MoS's members bar is like so damn non exclusive.

Okay la, it's bedtime. Lil one's waiting for me. Till then, I miss blogger. HAH.

"Drift, drift, drift!"

No comments: