Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Little Ms Busy

Yes I know, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've updated. See, I'm a very busy woman now, right. Heh.

Anyway, I've been totally bogged down by damn work. Going home at an average of 1930 daily, which is like 2 hours after official time. Bloody bugger. My boss is still as per normal, being an bitch of an ass. So yes, life's pretty fine and dandy in the office.

Besides "unwillingly" becoming a workaholic, my social calendar is still active like it used to be before I started working.

About 2 weeks back, Vivo-ed with Mummy, Lil Brat and MINE. Honestly, I don't find the place all that fantastic and plus it was packed like hell cause it was Sunday. Belly and Fish came to pick us up after that and we all headed to Mount Faber for a drink before heading back home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Last Thursday, met up with my Yong Tau Foo girlies for Jo's surprise birthday dinner at Village at Heerens. Yes, finally had a full attendance YTF gathering for once and not at Zouk. Hur.

Then on Friday, it was Mummy's birthday. Had curry fish head with Mummy, Lil Brat, Simon, MINE and a friend of Lil Brat's at Apollo Banana Leaf. We headed on to Liquid Kitchen, Havelock Road to chill. Belly and Fish also came down for awhile. As per every Friday, Zouk it was after Mummy's celebration but this time Jie came along too!

Sunday was dinner at my place. Mummy cooked a total of 7 dishes for 4 of us (Namely: Baby, Mummy, Belly and myself) and we wiped out everything! Hurhur. Yes, my mummy's cooking is good okay!

---

Aside from my daily activities and what other nonsense. Life's not that all bad. Sure there are days where I feel like the biggest moron in the entire universe and what have you.

But let's just make something clear. Don't take my amiable attitude towards people for granted. If I'm nice to you, I expect you to be nice to me. Which in more direct terms, I won't show face if you try to be funny with MINE. When I say I won't show face, I mean it, so don't cross that line.

Someone tell me, how do you measure love? I'd really like to know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Edited by MINE on her phone. ((:


"You're nothing but a damn facade"

No comments: