Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Love

-coughspluttercough- Yes, am finally back again! Like everyone else, I "moved" over to Blogger Beta the last time I blogged and this time when I wanted to log in, I almost couldn't remember my user name and password. I see so many damn new features but I have absolutely no time to blog, much less explore Blogger Beta. ):

Anyway, today's the 30th, which marks the end of November! 25 more days to (my favourite holiday of the year) Christmas! And 31 more days to 2007! Whoopee!

Since Christmas is coming, I've been thinking long and hard on my "What I Want For Christmas" list. Haha. Got a couple thought up already but I still need more to at least hit a 10 items on my list. HUR. Will definitely blog 'bout the 10 "most wanted" items when I round them up. (:

Work's getting a lil too political for my liking but it's all because my boss is just a bitch. Honestly, she's fine but I really despise the tone she uses on people when she's talking to them. Like hello, none of us are 4 years old toddlers toddling around. Another colleague has just tendered her resignation letter because of her and this is the 2nd person in my 1 and a half month stint. Bahh.

So the weather has been a total bitch as well. Damn rain all day long. Bloody hell makes me want to sleep in the office, especially after lunch. -grumble- Monday, ended up on MC again (Yes I know, don't nag) but I was really sick since last week. Damn weather and flu bug, which sadly, I have passed to MINE and she was burning up to 39 degrees last night. ):

28th has passed and boy has my bank not seen 4 digits for a VERY long time, 3 years in fact. Hahaha. This Saturday's shopping with my 2 best girls, Belly & MINE. There goes the 4 digits, damn.

Before I go, here's a teeny treat for everyone. The lil chocolate piggy smelly kangaroo monster, Hershey. ((:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the
sand"

No comments: