Saturday, December 09, 2006

Smack That

Hello all. It's been a VERY long time. Seems like I am only able to update fortnitghly now. Bloody bugger. All because I'm usually so damn tired and busy before and after work.

Work has been crap and more crap. 2nd colleague just resigned and she's even "newer" than me please! That's how horrible my boss is okay?! So now I have to take over both their work and it sucks because it's a total change of job scope and I'm already so familiar with what I am doing. Argh!

I am also thinking of resigning but not until I find another job. My boss is just a total bitch. Major! Those who did their internship at this hotel would know how her reputation is like. For example, if I were to leave, I would be the 10th person in this year alone.

Anyway, MINE has been very sick. Fever for one whole week already and despite seeing 2 different doctors, the fever and all is still there. So I reckon, no Zouk Out this year AGAIN. )):

I'm getting very worried. It's never a good thing to have prolonged fever. Sigh. Hope it comes down real soon.

HUGS MINE REAL TIGHT. I'll be there for you, even if it means going to the hospital and staying over with you. Get well soon sweetheart.

"I feel you creepin, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my lamborghini gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like taebo
Then possibly bend you over
Look back and watch me"

No comments: