Friday, December 15, 2006

The Sweet Escape

This is an invasion by the MINE.
I wanted to post this entry while
you were sleeping last night
but I couldn't remember your password and user id.
So I decide to join you to sleep.
And now, I'm here typing away.

We've been good babies the past few weeks.
No fights, no quarrels, no arguements.
Maybe because I'm too sick to do so la huh?
Anyhow, thumbs up for you and me.
Lets keep it up! =))

So you've been taking care of the weak baby;
bring her to the doctor, feed her medicines,
buy her food, take her temperature,
enduring the nights without air-con,
taking care of the lil monster, blahs.
And all I want to say is THANK YOU
for being around and being such a sweetie.

Also not forgetting,
thanks for the stuff you bought me.
Don't we want more pay day?
I'm counting down to the next one.
I know you love me right baby? Haha.

Before I end this entry,
I just wanna let you know that
you're my pillar of strength that never falls,
thank you for everything.



"If I could escape
And re-create a place in my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Now tell me girl, wouldn't that be sweet?"



PS: Lets plan for a sweet escape this Christmas?

No comments: