Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Good & Not So Good of 2007

The 11th day into 2007 and honestly, it hasn't been all fine and dandy as I hope it would be. But honestly, 11 days ain't enough to judge the whole year to come.

At the moment I am at home (Bedok Reservoir), just bumping around. My lonely bed and chou chous are calling out to me but I have been given the strictest order to not nap because I might just end up not waking up. /:

So within 11 days, quite a significant amount of events has taken place. Firstly, I have once again joined the "I have no idea how many percent" unemployed rate. Well, I actually see it as a good thing because I'm finally out of the "mother fucking old virgin slut's" clutches. Muahaha. I swear she's the worst boss anyone could meet.

Another reason why it's a good thing is because, we (Belly, Jordan & MINE) have finally booked tickets for BANGKOK! Omg omg omg! Yayy! Will be leaving for BKK on 21st Febuary (3rd day of Chinese New Year) and just nice, 2 full days to collect as many Ang Baos as we can before leaving to shop till we drop for 5 days, 4 nights. -triple beam-

There's a downside to being jobless and going for a vacation in a month's time though. I need money! So I'm currently searching for a 1 month stint job to earn my shopping expenses.

I've already planned what I am going to do after I return from BKK. No, I am not going back to join the working force and pay Income Tax to the government. Instead, I have finally decided to go back to my studies, to do my degree. I am not ready to work full time, not just yet. Already sourced for a degree to understudy in and hopefully, everything will fall into place. As much as I hate doing off-shore studies but like the saying goes, "Beggars can't be choosers". So fuck it, plus, it's a Bachelor of Commerce with Double majors.

Anyhow, here are the pictures as promised. ((:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MINE's Gucci Handphone Strap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MINE's Fred Perry Shoes, DHL-ed all the way from UK.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MINE's Agnes B bag (X'mas present from Jordan, Belly and myself) and Polo Black Perfume from my mummy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My very own Kenneth Cole watch (X'ams present from MINE, Jordan and Belly).


Mummy also bought me my DKNY Be Delicious perfume for X'mas. Hur. We bought Belly her Prada handphone charm. Not to mention, I have fallen in love with Prada's new handphone charm. -drools- Jordan got an AX belt from us. As you can see, it was a very expensive Christmas. Hur.

"Some days I feel broken inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?"

No comments: