Monday, January 15, 2007

It Ends Tonight

MINE, Belly, Jordan and MINE's Dad are currently mahjong-ing. So here I am left to my own devices. (:

Last night was MoS with Lian Jin and all. 2 and a half bottles of Hennesy, 1 bottle of Sour Apple, a sip of Illusion and Moet. Came home with a serious craving for Chicken flavoured maggi mee. And after eating and taking a shower, my cheeks were still rosy red. I could just imagine the amount of alcohol running in my system.

The thing that MINE and I have been craving for would honestly be Zouk! It seems like we haven't been to Zouk for a million years. Bahh. Next week please! Thank you.

Life's not so good now I'm too free with nothing to do. Got a couple of calls from agencies so hopefully will land myself a short term stint to ease the monetary woes.

The emo vibes have been getting to me and I absolutely hate it, totally. Sigh. I shall stop here before I get myself into it again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And it's this little fella and his "daddy" that makes me smile through it all.


"The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow"

No comments: