Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stuck On You For 365 days

Good Saturday morning to all. The weather's mighty fine and I'm wide awake not because I didn't sleep.

Phuture it was last night after much contemplation. It was just a few of us this time, namely; MINE, Swee Liang, Terence, myself and LJ (who left 1 hour after we arrived). But as usual, there was a bottle of Hennessy.

Honestly, I am so fucking sick of Hennessy. Previously was Absolut for as long as I can remember, now LJ decides on Hennessy as his choice of poison. But because I was so bored, I just drank glass after glass after glass, about 10 glasses in total. Surprisingly, no fucking effect. Blahh.

Left after closing and shared a cab back with Terence, Swee Liang and MINE. Got back to MINE's crib, showered and ate maggi then headed straight for bed at 0500. Then I woke up at 0800 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Left MINE's at 0900 to come back to get my white tapered pants and will be going back soon. Nothing better to do right? That's exactly the case. Cause I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore because I'm stressed about the BKK trip that has officially fucked my mind up and plus I slept close to 12 straight hours yesterday. Bahh.

I hate it when things don't go my way as childish and stubborn as I sound but who does? Especially when it's so mother fucking last minute and stresses me out so much till I got a nightmare about it last night. I hate I hate I hate! Okay, enough bout that.

Yesterday, it was our 1st year anniversary. Although we did nothing, MINE was in school and I was sleeping the day away, it doesn't matter because everyday is a special day as long as it's with you. ((:

Baby, I would like to congratulate myself for being your longest love till date and you for loving me the longest in your record. Thank you for all the wonderful and horrible moments. You better remember our first date, first kiss and first movie because I can't remember the other firsts. Lol. May there be more anniversaries to come by. I love you, more than the stars times infinity! I win! Lol. (Private joke) Happy 1st year anniversary. Stickwith u till all the stars fall. -hughugkisskisslove-

"You're a shelter in the storm
Keeping me away from harm
You're a song with beautiful words
Something that I never heard"

No comments: