Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Hallmark Day!

Well oh well. The annual day of where idiots spend a ton on a bouquet of flowers just to look like another idiot couple on the street carrying a big bouquet bloody flowers. Then you have other idiots who spend hundred of dollars buying GINORMOUS stuffed toys and look like bleeding idiots hugging them around the streets of Orchard.

Pardon me but I have nothing against Valentine's Day but the idiots who allow businessmen to capitalise on them. Seriously, a bouquet made up of small teddy bears (which to Elena thought were stuffed toy dogs) costs a freaking $709. Bleeding blasphemy. Might as well get your partner a Gucci wallet or something practical right?!

Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love, with loved ones not to spend bleeding money on things that will wilt in 2 days or toys that eventually end up in Salvation Army. I will fucking smack anyone who buys me stuffed toys or flowers (which prices go up by 100%). Anyhow, this entry is not to blast those bleeding idiots because I trust my friends who read this do not do stupid things like that (at least not the stuffed toy part).

MINE and I will be celebrating Hallmark day with Elena over steamboat at Suntec instead of wasting God knows how much money and then heading over to Zouk later to club! There isn't a need to spend so much money on one heavily capitalised holiday which isn't even a blinking public holiday.

To MINE; I love you. That's all I have to say to you, for the rest of my life. ((:

To everyone else; Happy Valentine's Day. Love you all!

"Each little bird this tide
Doth choose her beloved peer
Which constantly abide
In wedlock all the year."

No comments: