Friday, February 16, 2007

The Men Don't Get It

Singaporean men these days, are DISGUSTING. Of late, I've been having trouble with their bloody egos and manners. 1 WAS a friend, I wouldn't classify him under my list of friends anymore and I don't want to talk about what happened.

Last night, I had to scream at 2 BOYS at Phuture to ask them where they hell they lost their bloody balls. Bleeding pussies. 1 shoved Elena because she accidentally bumped into him, the other told me to fuck off when I told him to apologise for stomping on my foot. Bloody lost their balls while wanking and lost their manners when their mother gave birth to them. THIS IS WHY I AM LESBIAN. Singaporean men can all go fuck each other and die. Enough bout them.

---

Woke up around 1500 today, ate maggi with MINE, went back to sleep and overslept. Woke up at 1900 when I was supposed to meet Mummy in town at 1945. Rushed like crazy then cabbed down.

Met Mummy at FEP, bought my shoes then headed to Shaw's NIKE by B.I.R.D and Mummy bought a pair of pants for herself and a polo jersey for her bf with 40% discount! Great deal man.

Headed over to Zara at Liat Towers after that and mummy bought herself a top, I bought a pair of light grey skinny jeans (I LOVE!) and her bf a pair of pants.

Then to Taka's Zara where mummy bought another top for herself and her boss a top. Headed over to Wisma's Aldo and mummy bought a pair of heels then Topshop to get my nippies then realised we forgot to check out Adidas at Taka.

Rushed back to Taka but Adidas was already closed. Went to Guardian to buy my mascara and hair dye then finally settled at Cine's Hong Kong Cafe before spotting another Adidas polo jersey at the Royal Sporting house there for her bf.

By the time we got home, it was 2345 already. Did all that shopping in 3 hours. Poor mummy still has to get up for work later at 0700.

Tomorrow, I'm a mother fucking busy woman. First to Raffles Place to sign a 3 day temp job contract for next Wednesday - Friday. Then to town to sign another contract, which is for AMEX. Got myself a permanent temp job with AMEX! YAY!

Then I have to collect my phone at Nokia Care at Wheelock, which I conveniently forgot to collect today. Then change mummy's bf's pants cause they're a size too big.

Then rush to Lucky Plaza to alter my Zara jeans and taper my Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. After which, head to Paragon to check out bedsheets for Mummy, Lil' Brat and myself. Then buy my bloody belt from Miss Sixty or AX if Miss Sixty doesn't have the one I want anymore.

Gotta go get Lil's Brat her hair dye as well and ALL these have to be done before 1900 so I can get home in time for Reunion dinner with Mummy, Mummy's bf and Lil Brat.

I am so mother fucking tired. Had to give tomorrow's JD event a pass cause of dinner but mummy said she'll pay me to stay home for dinner. HUR.

Time for me to shower and pack my mess of a room now. Loves!

"When God gave Men their dicks
He forgot to give them brains"

No comments: