Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Leaving On A Jetplane

Just recovered from a bout of phelgmy coughing fits plus a very sore, sore throat. Am I glad that I'm all feeling better just before the trip to BKK. ((: Credits go to my trusted family doctor whom has literally seen me grown from a squeamish baby to the "lady" I am today.

The first thing that he said to me when I saw him on Monday was, "You look so different, why are you so thin?!" After which he forced me on the weighing scale and took my height before proclaiming that my BMI is 16.5, which is 2 below the healthy range (18.5). Then tried to give me vitamins but I politely declined.

I know, I'm so thin now that my old bottoms barely fit and have to be held up with a belt or one tug will send the entire world a clear view of my skinny bum. I've been eating an average of 2 meals a day. Sometimes, 1 meal is enough to fill me but I swear I'm not anorexic neither am I bulimic or whatever eating disorders have you, MINE will vouch for me.

Anyhow, my luggage is packed and I'm all raring to leave for the airport now just that our flight isn't until about 18 hours later. Hur. 5 days and 4 nights of pure exhilaration; shopping.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BKK here we come!

Before I sign off, Lolly says goodnight to all!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice"

No comments: