Friday, March 23, 2007

Homophobia Is Wrong

Here I am on the orders of Jie. I do agree that my life is much more exciting but I'm just too lazy to blog these days therefore it explains the lack of posts. This is going to be a very short post because I just don't have the mojo to blog.

On Tuesday, went over to Granny's for Grandpa's death anniversary. It's been 15 years since he passed on, yet it feels like it was yesterday. Which also means, I'm turning 21 in a month's time. ): Headed to Parkway with Mummy, Lil Brat and Granny to change currency for my trip after the prayers and all.

Watched Mr Bean's Holiday today with MINE and Elena after collecting our tickets. It was well, average only. Not exactly that funny but MINE was laughing like a mad woman, I have no idea why honestly, I have a lame and mad girlfriend.

Zouk later. MoS tomorrow. Sunday is family day. Monday is stay home and nua day. Tuesday is luggage packing day. WEDNESDAY, Bangkok, Thailand! Just 5 more days to go. ((:

Before I end this short and sweet post. Here's a video I want to share with everyone. Something that I truly believe in. And if like me, you believe in it, re post it on your blog.


"I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as
they realised I was transsexual."

No comments: