Monday, April 30, 2007

21 Years & 6 Days Old

I realised I haven't been doing any substantial blogging, especially bout the over-rated big 21 so here I am now. Hur. (:

So on the Saturday before my birthday, which was the 21st of April, met MINE, Mummy, Lil' Brat and Simon in town and headed to buy my birthday present from mummy. IT'S FUCKING OUT OF STOCK. I saw the damn wallet 3 days before and 3 days later it's gone!

Singaporeans are so damn rich. I took 4 days considering whether to buy a $650 Prada wallet and when I finally decided on it, it was sold out. -cries- I'm still patiently waiting for my Prada wallet to come back in stock. -grumbles- To be precise, I'm waiting for that particular colour to come back in stock. I'm not going to make mummy spend $650 on a wallet with a colour I haven't fallen in love with.

Headed over to Heeren's Village for dinner and I was pleasantly surprised with the attendance of Ron, Jem and Chy. Thank you guys for coming and the cute lil' Topshop sling pouch! ((: Thank you Ah Bay for the Borders gift card and also the prepaid deposit of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (which is only available on the 21st of July).

Walked around town after dinner before heading down to MoS. Met Elena on our way to MoS. Thank you dear for the necklace! Thanks especially for going down despite being so tired. Loves!

MoS that night was good because despite the Champagne and Flaming Lambo, I was perfectly sober. -beams- The guys surprised me with an ice cream cake from Swensens with the Disney Princesses on top and a HUGE birthday card. Thanks to all who were there and thanks for the Topshop gift card though no one wants to tell me how much it holds and I haven't gotten to checking it either.

The Sunday and Monday before my birthday was like any other Sunday and Monday except that MINE didn't go to school on Monday. Hur.

On the day itself, had dinner with MINE, Mummy, Ah Bay and Simon at Charlie's Corner (located at Changi Village). Had my long time craving for Medium Rare steak fulfilled. Hehe. Bus 59-ed home after dinner and headed over to MINE's after packing my overnight stuff.

MINE presented me with my birthday card and birthday present when we got to her place. MINE bought this Tinkerbell birthday card that I saw on Yahoo Auctions and it's so damn pretty! Awwww.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tiffany & Co's 1837 Ring. ALL MINE! ((:

MINE bought me my Tiffany & Co. Ring though I asked for one with a huge diamond on top but this will suffice for now. Hehe. Anyhow, I love it to bits! (((: Thank you baby. Love you deep deep! -smuacks- Thank you for arranging for the surprise dinner with Chy & gang and also the surprise with the guys at MoS. -hughug-

This 21st birthday has been a very good one and so far, I'm happy getting 1 year older. Haha. Thanks for all the wishes, presents and love showered on me. And for once in a very long time, I didn't cry on my birthday or on the day before or the day after. (:

P.S.: 26th was a success as well! Now, last round on the 8th. Pray for me!

"You are only young once, but you can be immature for a
lifetime.
-John P.Grier"

No comments: