Friday, May 04, 2007

Do or Die

This is my 600th blog post since abnegation started out in December 2003. ((: -pats self on back-

Yes, I'm not the kind of person who would change blog addresses every few months or so (looks pointedly at Jie and Ryl) and I've made it a point to stick to abnegation like it has stuck to me for the past couple of years. Despite the 2 blog wars I've had and a couple of rude anonymous taggers in the beginning, everything has been fine and dandy. ((:

---

Met Denise dear on Wednesday to catch up and all and oh boy did we really talk a lot in 1 day's span. Hurhur.

First up was lunch at Pastamania, TM. Then headed to town to check out Kate Moss, Topshop's collection (which launches only on the 17th of this month). After which was to Prada, Paragon to leave my contact number so I wouldn't have to constantly go over and ask if my wallet is in stock already. The guy kindly told me that it probably won't come in till Autumn/Winter collection which is like October! Which is like half a year to go! -grumbles-

Headed over to Starbucks at California Fitness to rest our feet and talk some more. Hurhur. MINE joined us shortly and we decided to leave town for Bugis.

Bugis-ed awhile and had LJS for dinner. After dinner we had no idea what to do and we ended up at Mustafa! Hahaha.

Denise bought her gold watch, MINE bought yet another watch and some other nonsense. Finally, around 2230, we went home and Denise went to Zouk. (:

Babe, it was good catching up with you. Thanks for all the talking. Love you! See you on Friday at Zouk ar? Haha. -hugs-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
---

4 more days to the 8th. -shudders- The 8th is the day where I either do or die, literally. I don't know how I'll take to failing and I do know I'd be estatic if I pass. Everyone please pray for me. Luck is never on my side like how my mum pointedly said to my grandma earlier. So PRAY PLEASE PRAY!

"Either you make it, or break it"

No comments: